Qualification : – ITI (Civil)
Experience : – 3 t0 5years
- Knowledge of CAD
- Draftsman activities
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- at least with 3 years minimum working experience in the same field
- Preparation of drawings and documentation as directed by senior Draftsman, the Lead Engineer or Engineers
- Apply his / her technical knowledge to ensure that a consistently high standard is maintained
- Ensure that all work is in compliance with Company Standards or standards specified in Co-ordination Procedure
- He/ she may be deputed to site to carry out modifications in drawings to produce As Built drawings or prepare the drawings as constructed
- In addition, carry out such tasks from time to time as directed by his / her seniors commensurate with the work expected of his / her position.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
- Assist departments to prepare engineering sketches for all client proposals and maintain records of all engineering drawings to provide appropriate figures
- Analyze all drafts for project in coordination with project personnel and revise all drawings as per client requirement
- Manage various projects for utilities such as general site improvements and draft all property maps.
- Coordinate with various departments and prepare structural plans for efficient construction layout