- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology (structural emphasis)
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated AutoCAD experience.
- Experience with structural engineering software
- good analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong mathematical ability
- computer literacy
- a grasp of physics
- three-dimensional conceptual skills
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- diagrammatic skills
- the ability to teamwork
- attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- 3 to 5 years of experience in structural engineering.
- Good Experience of a technical background.
- Good Experience of creating engineering design and construction on RCC drawings.
- Liaise with subordinate designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction.
- Examine structures and take problem solving action for defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure.
- make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures
- liaise with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected industrial, commercial, residential buildings are structurally sound
- Take help of senior knowledge for issues regards structural models.
- use computers and computer-aided design (CAD) technology for simulation purposes