Experience : – 1 to 3 years
Education : – BE/B-tech/ (Civil)
- Design Engineer on the behalf of company appointed Jr. Design engineer based on the skill set required for the post.
- He should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the respective design field in the company.
- Should have hands-on experience on AutoCAD
- This will enable him/her to have sufficient exposure to the company’s standards, design methods and work culture.
- This also empowers him to do the tasks assigned to him/her by Sr. Design Engineer.
- He/ She should have Knowledge of Structural design software.
- Other than technical skill, proficiency in related software, good motivational skill, good correspondence skills are mandatory for this post.
- She / He should have design experience for residential, commercial, hotels, high rise commercial buildings, and sustainable designs
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- To prepare the structural based on the architect Drg & DBR.
- To involve in each and every design steps required for the project.
- To study the Drg & DBR report.
- To follow with the seniors and implement the entire design process under instruction of Senior Design Engineer.
- To be focused on drawing and complete the work under deadline.
- He/she should have ability of Detailing, & drawing checking.
- Take part actively in work with enthusiastic attitude towards their senior.
- Maintain good relation with seniors and peer sub-ordinate.
- To prepare design document of the work he has dealt & get it countersigned with his senior.